October 18, 2011

#13

Today when I woke up and read my twitter timeline i've got something! And I would like to share it with you. 

"Before you say I can't, make sure you've tried.
Before you let doubts stop you, confront them with facts.
Before fear holds you back, go forward with a faith.
Before you believe others are better, show them what a winner you're.
Last, before you go looking for happiness, make your own wherever you're."
(via @ihatequotes)

Then, let's talk about self-trust. In fact, I’m writing about self-trust because one of people I love spent the last few weeks in a needy state of self-trust. What is self-trust? Webster defines it as self-confidence and other dictionaries characterize it as self-reliance and faith in one's self.

Like a child that learns to rely upon their own instincts in life that's prepared to face the unknown. And to me life feels like stepping into the great unknown. That's what self-trust is for. I've to trust in my ability to handle what life throws at me, to make the big decisions on my own.  If I don’t have that self-trust, i’ll be walking around in a state of fear. Sometimes making the decision, diving in, trusting my gut is the best thing to do.

I've learned to trust myself, to listen to truth, to not be afraid of it and to not try and hide it.
(Sarah McLachlan via @tweetLQ)

Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.
(Benjamin Spock via @tweetLQ)

Do I trust my self? I try my best to rely on faith i have in myself.

Do you trust yourself?

0 comments:

Post a Comment