December 26, 2011

#16

Why I should study Psychology? I believes that studied Psychology offers many benefits that last a lifetime! Oh yes trust me.

Psychology is a very exciting field of study concerned with the study of the mind and behaviour. There are a number of reasons why you may wish to study Psychology. It has links with a variety of disciplines such as the biological, computer, forensic, sociology, philosophy and literature. Psychology has a broad range of real world applications in everyday life, such as ranging from stress, health, mental illness, artificial intelligence, human-machine interaction, personal development, social interaction and the environment. Psychology also plays an important part in economic fields such us marketing, sales, promoting, advertising and research.

One of my lecturer said, where there are humans, there definitely Psychology exist. So, Psychology offers good career prospects! There are a large number of careers in psychology, the skills you learn will also readily transfer to many other careers. These skills include oral and written communication, computer literacy, numeracy, problem-solving and the ability to carry out independent research.

In psychology I have received tremendous lessons and experiencess. I love to learn psychology. To me, Psychology is more than just opening up the human brain, it also opens up the success of life you’ve always dreamed of. So, if you really interesting with that stuffs, I'd definitely recommend the Psychology degree. The Psychology degree is great fun!

Here is my favourite quotes, I get them while learning Psychology:

"Cogito, ergo sum: I think, therefore I am."
(René Descartes)

"No man's knowledge here can go beyond his experience."
(John Locke)

"A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. What a man can be, he must be."
(Abraham Maslow)

"Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact."
(William James)

"Where id is, there shall ego be."
(Sigmund Freud)

and this be the most I believed..

“My psychology belongs to everyone.”
(Alfred Adler)

1 comments:

Ozenk Potgieter said...

"A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. What a man can be, he must be." i like it

follow sukses no.19 di tunggu follbacnya di http://ozenkstory.blogspot.com

Post a Comment